Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wee bit of me wednesday

I wanted to do something special for my 200th post....and then I ran across this:


So here's a wee bit about me:
{one} do you still use a checkbook?
barely...only for things I can't pay by credit (for points) or email money transfer or debit

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
usually a 7.5

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
happy endings, definitely!

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
stability....which makes the fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants days that I'm having a bit difficult to deal with lately....

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
oh goodness.....

{six} do you watch reality tv?
a bit....when the bachelor/bachelorette is on I have a standing date with my girlfriend, & I like so you think you can dance

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
my husband's homemade pizzas & tacos

{eight} do you have any allergies?
seems that pollen has been bothering me a bit more every year

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
I'd love to open a restaurant with a set menu (decided by us), with bits of local artwork / handmade products lurking for sale

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I think I'm too much of a chicken....so most likely NOT

Thank you for dropping by!  And what's a post without a photo?  Guess who got a new hair cut?

I have no idea what my deal was with this photo, it looked like I was on target.....

xox charmaine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Love the pictures. I love your answers. One of these weeks I will do that.