I participated in the August Photo Hunt & loved it! And I even placed in the top picks of around half of the categories!!! So I'm going to try it again....even though it's day 7 of the month & I haven't started, it'll all come together.....right???
Here are the details:
- In Disguise
- Fall Colors
- A Jack O’lantern
- a Shot from the Ground
- a Landscape
- a Fall Tradition
- Faces formed in Nature (anything that looks like a face but isn’t : examples here)
- Tilt-Shift Photography (Tutorial Here) (Tilt-Shift Maker here)
- B & W with selective coloring (Tutorial here)
- Bokeh (Tutorial here)
- Best Photo taken October 23rd
- Something from the Kitchen
- Something Vintage
- Something Creepy
- Something Golden
- A Self-Portrait
So if there's anyone else out there that would like to join in on the party....go to: Photo Hunt Challenges and sign yourself up!
ps....yes, this post is a mess....from copying / pasting...but I'm too tired to change it!