Wednesday, March 28, 2012

seven | sherwood park child photographer

Jack, Jackson, Jackie. Turned seven last month. I don't know how that happened....where the time went since I held this sweet baby boy in my arms for the first time. Where the time went since we were driving to the hospital without a girl's name chosen.

I waited to take his seven year old photos on our family vacation, which included 3 days in Seattle, where I knew I would find some gorgeous spots. And I was not disappointed. I'm still holding out for a couple of smiling / laughing photos with his missing / loose teeth. We're spending the next few days in Vancouver before heading home.

The ones below are true to his personality. Although he's a very happy / fun loving boy, he's the cautious one. Thoughtful. And oh-so-loved.
storyboardcomp001
xoxo charmaine

2 comments:

Barbara Palmisano said...

cool!

Jaymi said...

these are really great portraits! I love the urban background and the brick. Adorable little boy!