Wednesday, March 14, 2012

innocence


Lily was showing me her middle finger and that it didn't have an "owie" on it anymore.  As in giving me "the finger".  Then she said "Do you want me to show you how to do this?  You put one finger down, two finger down, three finger down, four finger down, and six finger up.  Now, do you want to try Mama???"  Me "Ummmm…no thanks."  


I've been a terrible winter blogger....here's another beautiful family (and one that is very special to me) from the fall:

storyboardcomp001

xoxo charmaine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know just what you mean : ) It is so hard to blog in the winter!

Barbara Palmisano said...

very nice pics!

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, Lily is so cute! Don't you just love their innocence? :)

I think everybody gets the blahs during winter. I don't think I've gotten over them yet.

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Particularly love the eyes peeking over the flowers. Can you imagine that as a huge blow up over her head board? So pretty!
Dana