Tuesday, December 21, 2010

(188/365) 12 days to a joyful Christmas

Today as a whole was not so joyful....I'm fighting a head cold, the kids were rambunctious & Dan had to work late.

I did manage to find joy a few times throughout the day though....
making Christmas ornaments (ooops, forgot to take a photo of the finished products!)
 lily sharing her favorite blankie with sophie
a nice bubble bath with a book once Dan got home to take over the bedtime routine

And now I'm ready for bed.....hoping to sleep away this cold!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww what an adorable picture of Sophie!! And I love your bubble bath shot with your tootsies! So cool! I'm so behind on my blog, I need to get it together! Yay! You have a button!!

I hope you feel better by tomorrow muahhh xo

Courtney said...

Terribly sweet pics! Love them! Merry Christmas, Charmaine!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! I love all 3 of these photos.

Ashley Sisk said...

Awww I hope you feel better soon. By the way, I got your card yesterday. OMG, LOVED IT! Thank you so much!