Wednesday, September 1, 2010

(76/365)

Every once & a while, as I'm getting caught up on the cleaning and getting more organized, I think that there'll be a time when I don't need someone to come in and help me do the basic cleaning.

And then I try to do it myself:
Forgive the terrible photos, I failed to check the clarity of any yesterday & now it's too late to re-do day 76!

Oh right....I'm supposed to be helping too.....
I'm sitting here listening to my girl that goes to sleep soooo well yelling because she doesn't want a nap....checked her once for a dirty diaper, so I don't know what's up!  I'm considering ear plugs (if I had any) b/c I feel so guilty listening to her.....but she NEEDS a nap!

Hope you're having a good day!

2 comments:

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Those are the best. My younger ones don't wear them because they don't like to have to lace them up every recess. But once Junior high hits I'm sure I'll have a few more in the house. Love your August photo hunt entries, they are really spectacular. It also looks like we have the same slate in our houses. Grey green with a hit of brown and orange.
Dana

Ashley Sisk said...

This cracks me up - these might have been perfect shots for "work and play."