Thursday, August 5, 2010

(50) & in the photo friday

Today I had a hair appointment....I've been thinking of changing up the color a bit, since I've been super dark brown with a bright red panel for well over a year. My friend / hair artist Naomi had also been thinking I needed a change. Jack thought I should put red again plus blue. Henry thought I should put yellow. Hmmmm.......I think I trust Naomi's vision a bit more! So here's stage 1:

We couldn't go all the way to what we wanted since I'd been so dark for so long, but I'm loving this lighter, warmer color so far!

When I came home, Lily stared at me. I mean....she just STARED at me! Then she slowly walked over to me (while I was hugging the boys & they were telling me that my hair looked...different) & she touched my hair. And stared at me some more! Oh how I wish I'd had my iPhone on video for that moment!

I'm linking this photo up to La Buena Vida's "In the Photo Friday".
c.

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think it looks great - I'm getting my hair did this afternoon!

Siobhan said...

Looks great......