Monday, August 2, 2010

(47)

8:36 a.m. and I've completed my daily photo & am working on my blog post! Now that's productive! All thanks to Ashley at Ramblings and Photos, one of my favorite new blogs to follow for this POST. I love Ashley's creativity & her amazing ability! She's also a very positive & encouraging person! I can't wait to see what she'll be up to in the future!

Anyways...as I was looking at her Macro post of some Aleve pills, I saw a pack of Rockets sitting on my newly-cleaned-off computer desk & thought.....hmmmm, might make a good Macro too!

And then I got busted by Lily....so my kids got to share the pack...stellar parenting!

Happy Monday!
c.

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shot - I love how you've positioned them...and I love them on the black background...I love the reflection of the light. Beautiful.