Sunday, August 1, 2010

(46) + Photo Hunt Challenge

Today was a "work" day at home....I tackled our terribly disorganized dumping zone office & my husband assembled & then customized an Ikea shelving unit to fit in between our old shelves that were around our old TV. And the kids ripped up all of our floor saver foam mats....emptied a drawer full of clothes (ok...that was just Lily, she saw I was piling up clothing for donating & I guess decided that she could add her clothes too!). Lily played chase the dog with her stroller. She chased Henry trying to give him kisses. Ohhhh and Henry & Lily filled Lily's crib with toys while I was vacuuming the floor & putting back the mats (she climbed in with the help of a toybox & got stuck in there). Fun stuff!

My girl has some kind of fashion sense! T-shirt, leggings, bathing suit & toque......she's going to love me for these photos some day! I was worried half way through the day if I'd have anything to take a photo of, since we were so busy.....and she didn't disappoint! I had to post the full body one, just so you could get the full picture of her outfit!!! And of course, some sawdust in there too....

I'm going to participate in August 2010 Photo Hunt. Here's a brief description, which I copied from the blog:
The list:
"1. A flag that represents you (your town, state, country, team, etc.)
2. Something comfortable
3. Something in season
4. Feet
5. Repetition
6. Culture or ethnicity
7. Contrast
8. An indulgence
9. A macro or closeup
10. Something masculine
11. Something feminine
12. Light
13. Eco-friendly
14. Business
15. An arrow
16. Something wet
17. Something dry
18. Butterflies*
19. Heart-Shaped Clouds*
20. Strength

* Stay tuned for an explanation on why these categories were included in this photo hunt challenge.

Photos should be taken between August 1st and August 31st. You may use a maximum of two photos from your archives — as long as they were taken within the past year — if you find yourself stuck on the 31st without having a photo for a category or two. You ARE allowed (and encouraged!) to use Photoshop or other photo-editing software as you’d like (it often adds to the artistic quality of the photo)."

Click HERE to sign yourself up, if you're interested & let me know if you're going to participate too!

Some around here have tomorrow off for a long weekend, but we're (Dan's) back to work tomorrow.....hope you all had a great weekend!
c.

No comments: