Wednesday, July 14, 2010

(28)

It arrived!!! After 8 days of waiting (yes, I'm VERY impatient!) our nice mail lady showed up at my door!!!!

For a while I've been wanting a new bag. Something to carry my wallet, my camera, a diaper & small pack of wipes, & a snack. And then I ran across a blog post about: Jo Totes!!! It seemed to have everything I needed! Removable & replaceable separators, padding all the way around & stylish!!! After loading it up with everything I needed, there was still an empty space.....which Henry decided needed to be filled with snacks!

The above was taken with my iPhone, as I wanted my camera in the bag for the "loaded" photo.

c.

3 comments:

Siobhan said...

I <3 it!

Michelle Hansen Photography said...

Oh it is so awesome... I think I might have to copy you!

Annette Whelan said...

LOL...I have the very same one! LOVE it!