Sunday, October 9, 2011

thankful

This weekend is our Canadian Thanksgiving.



I have so much to be thankful for this year:
- the health of my family
- work (even when it feels like we're racing against the clock all the time)
- togetherness.....like tonight, when I thought my hubby was going to work late & he calls to say he's bringing home Butter Chicken from my favourite restaurant
- friends and family....here and far.  The ones that are our support system.
- days like today....when it's warmer than expected and we can go on a nature walk and collect leaves, sticks and rocks
IMG_1327
IMG_1336
IMG_1356
IMG_1364
IMG_1385
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Friends!

xoxo charmaine

10 comments:

Naomi said...

these are SO darling!

Hailey said...

Ditto. They are adorable! Happy Thanksgiving to you all in Canada!:)

Lisa said...

Wonderful pictures! I am looking into buying a new lens. Because they are lenses are pricey, I want to be sure I am buying just the right one...can you tell me what lens you are using in your photos on this post? Thank you!!

mccracken@atlanticbb.net

Jamie said...

Adorable pics.!

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. I'm jealous of your talent!

AJ said...

These are all very beautiful...

What I Did Today said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your little girl's dress is too cute. And I love how she is collecting rocks in it. You have a beautiful family.

Jaymi said...

wow I just love your photography! I just started a link up to share photo tips, you should think about joining in, I'm sure you could share some really helpful tips!

koreen said...

perfect!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my gosh. So absolutely gorgeous. I love your pictures. I am putting you in my sidebar. I don't want to miss any more of your magnificent posts.