Sunday, October 9, 2011

thankful

This weekend is our Canadian Thanksgiving.



I have so much to be thankful for this year:
- the health of my family
- work (even when it feels like we're racing against the clock all the time)
- togetherness.....like tonight, when I thought my hubby was going to work late & he calls to say he's bringing home Butter Chicken from my favourite restaurant
- friends and family....here and far.  The ones that are our support system.
- days like today....when it's warmer than expected and we can go on a nature walk and collect leaves, sticks and rocks
IMG_1327
IMG_1336
IMG_1356
IMG_1364
IMG_1385
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Friends!

xoxo charmaine

10 comments:

Naomi said...

these are SO darling!

Hailey said...

Ditto. They are adorable! Happy Thanksgiving to you all in Canada!:)

Lisa M. said...

Wonderful pictures! I am looking into buying a new lens. Because they are lenses are pricey, I want to be sure I am buying just the right one...can you tell me what lens you are using in your photos on this post? Thank you!!

mccracken@atlanticbb.net

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics.!

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. I'm jealous of your talent!

FYH said...

These are all very beautiful...

What I Did Today said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your little girl's dress is too cute. And I love how she is collecting rocks in it. You have a beautiful family.

Jaymi said...

wow I just love your photography! I just started a link up to share photo tips, you should think about joining in, I'm sure you could share some really helpful tips!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

perfect!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. So absolutely gorgeous. I love your pictures. I am putting you in my sidebar. I don't want to miss any more of your magnificent posts.