Friday, April 29, 2011

just a few...

We're home.
_E3G0002
(SOOC of the view from my in-law's deck)
_E3G0087
I should be happy that we had a lovely vacation, but I wish we could've stayed.
_E3G0048-crop
I just popped in for a moment before supper to share a few more shots of our trip....I still have some that aren't loaded on the computer yet...so there'll be a few more another day.
_E3G0061
_E3G0170-1

_E3G0029-1
(all of these taken with the borrowed Canon 1D Mark II that I'm using to help with a wedding next Saturday)
xoxo charmaine

3 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So gorgeous and calming! Sounds like a restful vacation!

Tamar

koreen (aka: winn) said...

So beautiful! I especially love the second last one. :) Good luck with the wedding shoot!

KimM said...

Beautiful Char! Love the one from your in-laws deck. Stunning! No wonder you didn't want to come home!!