Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wee bit about me wednesday

A few more random facts:


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I just bought my first pair with holes (since I was young) b/c my choices were limited.  And 3 of my pairs of jeans had already gotten holes in the knee (same one...hmmmm) within a month.


{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
 No.....it'd be lovely, but I go to sleep between 10:30-11 and wake up at about 5:30 so I can have a bit of time to myself before the kids wake up.


{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Crunched up in vanilla ice cream.  But I have to eat a gluten-free substitute, which luckily I found!


{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Only "indoor" shoes.  Even though we have hard floors throughout, I don't like dusty footprints on the clean wood floors (you know, for the hour after washing that they're actually considered clean).


{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Dan.  But we'd have to remember to buy the tickets first.


{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Food fight, Dish Soap fight, Cow Manure fight (my relatives had an acreage when I was growing up)


{seven} do you snore?
Not as far as I know.


{eight} do you know how fast you type?
No idea.  Words....fairly fast, numbers super fast.


{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
Oh no....I am not the most coordinated person!


{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Popped on the stove in Olive Oil with real Butter and Salt. Mmmmmm.....now I'm going to have to have some tonight.....

And just to be crazy today....here's another photo of me....I know...two in one day!

 Taken from my side mirror, while I waited for Dan to bring me THIS:

GLUTEN FREE FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(which I haven't had in about 4-5 years)
xoxo Charmaine

3 comments:

annies home said...

LOL cow manure fight can not imagine must be a lot of dunk and cover on that

L. said...

Hehe, glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's had a cow patty thrown at them!

Anonymous said...

Manure fight? What is wrong with you? Hahaha sounds interestingly fun! I love your selfie shots, you are such a beautiful woman...inside & out!

I can't believe Brits has G-Free fish & chips!!! I can't wait to go back there again. It's been a while! Mmmm!