Saturday, January 15, 2011

(208/365)

Bowling party today, I couldn't resist a shot of these feet!
 Today - soccer. hockey. 2 birthday parties. popcorn for supper (just for me). shows with my honey. blog.
Tomorrow - hockey. birthday party. work. go out for gluten free pizza.

It's been a little nutso around here lately.  I've been trying to read/comment on as many blogs that I can and respond to all of the wonderful comments you all leave for me.  If I haven't gotten back to you to thank you, or stop by your "place", I apologize.  I do appreciate it.......and I hope to be there soon!


5 comments:

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

This picture you could definitely frame! Great colors and I love the composition. Even better, the sentiment!! Have a great weekend and thank you again for stopping by and your kind compliments :)

Anonymous said...

What cute litto feet! I like this. I'm quite offended you're not making my blog your number one priority. Kidding....hehe xo

Anonymous said...

I love it! So simple!

Justine said...

so cute, lovely shot

Courtney said...

I remember when I was younger I thought these were so embarrassing. Then I got older and wanted a pair to wear on a daily basis. LOL! Very cute!