Thursday, September 30, 2010

black and white wednesday

Goodness.....it's been a week!  And it's far from over!  I'm behind in my reading, I've missed loads of challenges, might have lost my Monday photo (I'm pretty sure I took one, just can't remember what!) and I'm trying to fit in "work" amongst my daily chores and getting ready for company on Saturday.  YIKES!

I've finally had a bit of time this morning to convert some of my weekend session into b/w this morning, so I'm linking up with The Long Road to China.  
 Click on the link below to take you to more black and whites!
the long road


4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are beautiful pictures and beautiful black/white conversions.

Justine said...

what lovely portraits

jeffkny said...

Nice shots! And your daughters(?) are the perfect models!

Tara said...

Aw, I just love that first picture...totally adorable.