Thursday, September 16, 2010

91-92/365

Brrr....today I was driving Jack to school & it was 2C (35.6F for those of you that live in fahrenheit).  By lunch it was 3C.  Yippee!  It did eventually go into low double digits, but it made me a bit scared for our camping trip to the mountains this weekend.  The forecast doesn't call for snow.....but you never know what might happen!  It's supposed to go to -2C (28.4F) overnight with highs between 8-11C (46-52F) for Sat-Tues..

Anyways....you'll all see how it goes when we get back & I post (or if I manage to post from there....hoping to finish up my Scavenger Hunt for Sunday at Ramblings and Photos and post it from the campsite...or town, wherever I can find a network).

Day 91:
This is totally a snapshot, I tried to make it look as good as I could....but for some reason could not fix the red in one of Henry's eyes (so I left them both red...).  Had to catch this in the moment...our 51 lb 6 month old lap dog.  She'll take any opportunity to cuddle....if you get on the floor!  (Oh...and did you notice the inside-out & backwards shirt???  LOVE that he's trying to get himself dressed!)

Day 92:
Just in time for this gross weather, the slippers I ordered from a fairly local Etsy shop arrived!!!!  The shop is called Dollface DeVille & she makes some fantastic items!!!!
But sadly....as soon as I had them on...they were taken away!  Maybe because they totally match her outfit????  Might need to look into a Lily pair....

I'm starting my first photography class tonight....and still kicking myself that I didn't register for Faith's current class!  If you want to check out her next one, go to Simplicity for details!!!!!




7 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Wow! You're a braver person than I am! I won't go camping if there is a chance of rain, never mind snow!! Brrrrr. Love the purple slippers. So cute on both of you. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

What cute shots! I haven't been camping in years but I bet it's fun.

Nicole said...

Oh, I love camping! We went out only once this summer and I can't believe you're going in such cold weather! You take the kids too? You are a strong woman I must say. It's difficult keeping them entertained. I love your shots today too! I can't wait to see your camping photos!

Courtney said...

Terribly sweet as usual! I LOVE camping and hope to take the kids soon. Have fun!

Siobhan said...

Have fun camping and at your class...let me know how it goes...and lets pray for no snow!!

thepunkrockmom said...

Hi! I found your blog through Ramblings and Photos and I'm so glad I did! Your pix are flipping amazing! Gorgeous!

I am having a photo challenge over at my blog, and I would love if you could stop by and check it out! And hopefully enter it if you can!
http://thepunkrockmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-photo-challenge.html

<3MaryAnne

Ps- Your kids are precious!

Annette Whelan said...

All these photos are great!! Love the slippers and your new puppers!! The backwards shirt I did not notice until you pointed it out!! That gorgeous guy could wear a paper bag and it wouldnt' matter. You daughter is beautiful as always!!