Friday, August 27, 2010

photo roulette friday 12(14)

I'm having issues today.....somehow comments I'm trying to post aren't showing up...so if somehow I've posted twice on your blog....sorry!  Or not at all.....I may have tried....

I have NO photo organization happening here (might need to try).  I just found my "lost" images on my external hard drive, so I'm dipping into those.  12th folder, 14th photo:
Date: October, 2007.  An old girlfriend I used to work with took these for us.  
This is Henry, 10 months old.  Oh so stinking cute!!!

Go over to Mischief and Laughs for more random photos:

5 comments:

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Adorable! And, very fall appropriate :)

Siobhan said...

Awwww so precious...did it bring a tear to your eye!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Cute photo...and are those fall leaves. I can't wait.

Mrs Mar said...

I can't wait to get out and take photos of my kids in fall again. I love the red leavs on the ground. Though I wish it didn't get cold after that...

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

Oh, I love the leaves. Taking pictures of babies sitting in the leaves is my fav. :) Thanks for playing along with Photo Roulette!