Saturday, August 7, 2010

(51)

For Day 51 of my 365 day challenge, we went to my hometown (15 min away) and visited the wading pool that I frequented as a child. WOW!!! I can't believe I haven't even checked it out before, although it wouldn't have been great last year with Lily not walking yet.
We didn't think to bring any kind of water toys, but luckily other parents had, and their kids were more than happy to share! We won't forget that next time & make sure our kids don't either, when it comes to sharing with others.

Then I got home, ready for a night in & realized that my desktop PC was off......and I was sure I'd left it on. It's been giving us grief for months now (maybe off & on for a year), so this was the last straw! We packed up the kids & headed to the mall to pick out our Mac laptop!!! We decided to have supper there & the kids chose pizza. I got Dan to take this photo of Lily b/c she looked so hilarious holding her HUGE slice of pizza!
Then off to the Apple store....the kids were busy checking out the computers & iPods (soooo lucky for those) & Dan snapped off a photo before I told him that it probably was frowned apon! Oooops!
Also....Jack's been asking to take photos all the time now, so here's the shot he chose from yesterday! We have a friend who makes monsters & sells them at some local markets & sometimes on Etsy, when she has enough stock (they sell like hotcakes around here!!). Check out Belua Designs!
Hope you have a great weekend! I've got a few photos I need to capture today for a scavenger hunt I decided to do....more info tomorrow!
c.
ps....sorry so wordy today!!

2 comments:

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

OMG how cute is that monster. I just love the stuff you can find on Etsy. Cute kids too :)

Ashley Sisk said...

LOL so much cuteness...that shot with the pizza is hilarious!